I came across the summer lovin’ book tag today and I liked it. It’s summer and the questions look fun to answer, so I decided to do it. The tag was originally created by Richard Denney .
1. Start of summer: Pick a book with an attention grabbing first sentence?
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay. I love this book so much and I was hooked from the very first sentence: Dying isn’t really so bad after you’ve done it once.
2. Too hot to go Out: Pick a book for a day in?
Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods. I think it’s perfect for a day in because it consists of different stories and it’s fun and funny to read.
3. Summer Road trip: Pick a book you’d take with you on the road?
I rarely go on road trips because I honestly hate them. I hate being in the car for a long time. Road trips is totally not my thing. But, If I had to go, I will choose something short, small and not too complex like The Bad Beginnings by Lemony Snicket.
4. Iced Tea Goodness: Pick a book with a cold setting?
My True Love Gave To Me. I still haven’t read this book and I don’t know when I am going to be reading it but I know that the stories take place in winter, around christmas time.
5. Nasty Sunburn: A book you really disliked (so far) this year?
Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and his days of pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami. I HATE this book so much. It was a bad beginning to my year as it was the first read of the year and I am definitely not going to be picking any Murakami book. Not any time soon.
6. Sizzling Read: Recommend one of your favorite books?
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe. I just love this book and everything about it. SO GOOD <3.